Our estimate is free.
Please contact us for request using the form below.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Privacy and Site Policies
This site takes the utmost care in protecting personal information related to the privacy of our customers. Although personal information may be provided at the site at the discretion of the customer, a minimum amount of information shall be requested in that case, and the customer’s judgment shall be respected in providing other information.
- 1. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
ILC Ltd. shall acquire personal information from customers, business partners, and other parties by clearly indicating the purpose of use and by appropriate and fair means.
- 2. Safe management and storage of personal information
ILC Ltd. will work to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information by implementing appropriate protection and security measures in order to accurately process the personal information provided by the customer and ensure the security of the personal information held by ILC Ltd.
- 3. Providing personal information
In principle, we will not provide personal information to any third party without the customer’s consent except in the following cases:
- – Cases based on laws and regulations
- – When it is necessary for the protection of the life, physical wellbeing, or property of humans
- – Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- – In the case of submitting documents to public agencies in the performance of their duties
- 4. Disclosure, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
In the event that an individual who is the subject of personal information requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of his or her personal information, ILC Ltd. will promptly respond to such request by an appropriate method, with the confirmation of the identity of the individual, except in the event that the rejection of such requests is permitted by law or in the course of business.
- 6. Copyright
Copyright to the content of this site (text, photographs, images, data, graphics, etc.) and allocations, editing, and structures thereof belongs to ILC Ltd. Refrain from unauthorized use (including duplication, transmission, broadcasting, publication, distribution, display, transfer, loan, translation, adaptation, licensing, and reuse), reproduction, modification, falsification, or commercial use of the content of this site.
- 7. Disclaimer
ILC Ltd. takes all possible measures to ensure that the information posted on this website is appropriate and credible. However, ILC Ltd. shall not be held liable for any damages (indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damage) arising from the use of said information as a result of any legal revision or other causes. We ask you to take full responsibility for the use of information.